Our vision for Holland Park Primary School is ALIVE:
Children are encouraged to to be brave, reflective individuals who understand how to learn from challenges and mistakes and who are fully prepared for life.
Everything we do is reflective of the local community and context. We are adaptive to local events and needs and understand the role we play in the local community.
Our support is inclusive for all and we know how important education is as a powerful tool for social mobility for all pupils. We strive to offer a wide range of opportunities in order to broaden horizons for all.
All that we do is underpinned by Trust values to ensure all pupils become independent, responsible and resilient citizens who can contribute positively to society.
We aim to make meaningful connections in all that we do in order to promote engagement and curiosity. Through making purposeful links we know that pupils will learn more and remember more.
Our values are underpinned by the values of the Sigma Trust:
- Integrity: be honest, transparent, trustworthy and true to your beliefs.
- Passion: be positive and enthusiastic about what you are trying to achieve.
- Aspiration: aim for your best and set high, realistic goals.
- Resilience: never give up and strive to improve.
- Accountability: take responsibility for your words, thoughts and actions.
- Respect: for yourself, your environment and other people.